I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

This fucking asshole has the audacity to assume shit like that about her! You the stupid trash that cheated and didn't expect that the maid might ACTUALLY get pregnant then treated your daughter like shit, which in turn made everyone treat her like shit, because I know if he had actually acknowledged her and treated her with respect others would too.

Now when she created an opportunity to make a better life for herself and finally be happy, you're still being a dogshit scumbag. My dude, gtfo and miss her with that bs.

Now I'm just hoping she can save her little sister from having to live with this shit for any longer

The carriage scene was still the best HAHAHAHAA i mean how bad did the carriage shook to make her sit on the emperors lap? 🤣

first of all, father you better not say it.
secondly, when neveah said "I don't like people," I felt that LOL
and lastly, woahhhhh wait so does that mean that joachim was essentially the same as the duke, in that he neglected his fiancee and thus led to her suicide because she loved him?? damnnn that's so deep haha, props to the author for the complexity. I hope joachim at least learned from his past and can take good care of neveah (and although I think it's pretty obvious,
I also hope he can sincerely love her, cause we all know he's the main lead lol)

Users who are viewing this thread