I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Just how blind are these people are people in the kingdom to not notice Joachim? He's like Canada from hetalia, you never know that he's there in the room.
Wow "father" are you just referring to yourself there? Remind me again who was the one that broke the deal and then stole Neveah's dowry while also taking whitrash's money like the leech that you are?

THIS FATHER!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!! He's really saying that to her daughter? He really hates Neveah that much? When he's the one who impregnated her mother? Thus, Neveah is the result? It's bcos of his horny hormones. This fucking shit of an old man. It's not like it's Neveah's fault when he's fucking fooling around in his nonsense youth.

And, oh. I never thought that Joachim has also a dark past bcos of his easygoing personality amd coolheadedness. Omg... the skinship would not be often. Huhu. It's okay though 😌 So that's the reason why she accepted her and said that her past is enough already to pass the test to be his bride. And please, let me just squeel. >< The tiny boop of his fingers in her nose is just so cute >< And also, the cute embarrassment in the first panels. >< Yes, yes. I'm getting all the crumbs i could get. 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you so much, Princess Alliance!!! Hohoho. So happy~ Thank you so much for all the staffs' hardwork! 💖 Have a good days ahead. 💖

P.S. I also choose C. Brouhaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alright this is a great series compared to Remarried Empress, that's just pure NTR until I get some divorce action.

Group Leader
I dont get the logic behind the prev fiancee loving the emperor so much she’d commit suicide 🤔🤔

I guess I’ll understand it once I unlocked the backstory

the last scene tho-
seconds before neveah snaps and butchers the old man.
JK but it would be fun tho

It's looking like the trash can will need to be upgraded to a dumpster soon.

@cakenoona I think there's a story around here about how a guys penis just fell right in while the two of them were cleaning...the possibilities, with this logic I'm surprised more aren't pregnant out there...

btw I keep reading the name as whitetrash...

Her sperm donor is absolute trash...he shouldn't be referred to as her father cause he was never one. I hope he regrets the way he treats her...but I doubt it. Scumbag!

Her dad/sperm donor is awful... But at least he isn't the type do a 360 and suddenly kiss up at her without shame (since she's going to become a queen (?))

Idk which I'd hate more hahah him being petty like this, or him suddenly treating her like an actual daughter :)))

I swear Nivea's country is a trash can and everyone (except the sister. I love her) in it is a trash. She done well getting out of there before she rot with them🗑️

These kinds of fathers.. selling their daughters anyhow they want, but if they're not the one's receiving the cheque, suddenly its disgraceful. How convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread