I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

@misto713

He didn’t cheat. The maid, her mom, drugged him or something and then raped him. He was practically forced to marry her afterwards. That still does not excuse him treating her like that. She didn’t do anything.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is with people not using the spoilers tag? Seriously? You people really piss me off.

How about you read the site rules, yeah?

@paprika93 You know, when you look at the top above the text field there’s a ribbon that has an eye with a cross. It’s a spoiler tag generator.
You click it then write between the brackets..
You can also highlight your spoiler and then click the button for automatic spoiler tagged text

Fun and easy right?

I mean, let's be honest, he father wouldn't have agreed with anything she did. Get married? Shameless. Stayed single? Freeloader. Left the house? Dishonour to the family. Ignored sister? Cold-hearted. Talk to her? Bad influence lmaoo

With shitheads like that, just ignore em

Ohoho toxic people everywhere
She so strong surviving all that alone still grow up upright
Im crying

Please fall for each other quickly πŸ™ also, it's really nice to see a ML who isn't an asshat

The mcqs... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Give that bastard a mirror. Is he really a father? More like a jerk

Wow, even the Father is something.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Thank you guys for the hardwork!! 😘😘

can anyone know why previous girl who love that prince commit suicide?

@SCV45 - They said she loved him SO much that it was obsessive and she ended up killing herself because of that. Maybe she was jealous the Emperor was speaking to other women and couldn't bear the thought to share him with other people??? They only briefed it over in one of the previous chapters when Joachim's aid was bothering him about marriage candidates and Jaochim was saying I need no love in my marriage bc he was worried a woman would fall obsessively in love with him again.

Fed-Kun's army
@paprika93 Oh thats a very good explanation. I dont think she should be held accountable just because
her mother was the worst kind of whore

Users who are viewing this thread