I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Hmm maybe NEXT TIME U WILL KEEP YOUR SCRAWNY DICK IN YOUR PANTS U FUCKING MOLDY BITCH

Every time one of these stories has a moment/character like this one at the end, I cannot help but have all the respect for MC because I sure as F**K would have beaten the s**t out of that prick father even if it ment my own execution. Cut his wiener off, shove it down his throat until it pokes out the other end again...

Thank you so much for updating! The memes are so funny 😂 I hope Neveah and Joachim will be happy regardless if it will only be a platonic relationship or not

Y'all, her mom was a rapist — that's where the Marquis' trauma stems. THAT BEING SAID, he's an emotionally abusive and overall neglectful parent, so. He's still a horrible father. He's not obligated to love her or anything, but he's never given her the bare basics of care and respect that should have been allotted to her as a child of the Solens. She was innocent of what her mother did, but he treated her as if she'd chosen to be born under those circumstances.

Clinging onto an innocent man?

Dear father, does an innocent man spread the sperms everywhere and blame it onto their child?

Doesn't matter if you got trapped by the mother or whatnot, it's your fault for falling for it. Blame the mother not the child dude

So, like, does your pr test include a mcq? 😂

Oh wow, that dad. Yeah, marquis, you're very innocent. And who is clinging to whom? I mean I would kinda understand if he was referring to her clinging to wistrash if she hadn't broken up with him, but... geez. He's just way too much.
And that innocent man - Joachim XII (btw thanks for changing it back to Joachim) - he knows what he's getting into and no one is forcing him to accept Neveah. So there.
The emotional abuse by trashy men is high here. I'm looking forward to see more of Joachim & Neveah interact and both of them healing. I mean, not sure what happened to Joachim's former fiancée (I know it was mentioned but I'm just too tired to brain like normal) but I'm sure it left a scar on him, too. I'm rooting for Joachim & Neveah.

So, next, wedding, then they go back to Joachim's country. Or is it the other way around? I mean... he's not the emperor here so probably his people would appreciate the wedding more than a foreign country. Haaah, overthinking again. I just want them to travel already and start their newly married life, far away from these ppl!

get the bitch ass scrawny ass ugly ass father outta here
plsss the mcq for the scans is so funny, yall should choose the one that makes the least sense

I just... I love them so much. Their dynamic is great and so is their chemistry ❤️ Thank you for translating, your discord discussions never fail to crack me up 😂❤️

The sperm-donor is a fucking trash. How could you blame the child for what a hoe did to you, ffs. I hope she never looks back on these bitches

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93
Can someone spoil for me how the ML's finacée died? I know they said suicide but is that it or is it some major coverup?

There is no info about it yet, even in the forum

Contributor
"What are you thinking, marrying a king, you charlatan! What will people think?!", says the bloke who slept with the kitchen maid.

...Assuming not just lazy writing to make him The Bad Dad, I'm torn between whether to think he's projecting, or just bloody jealous that she gets better experiences "jumping from person to person", as he might see it—or both.

fucker. a bloody cheater blaming the child for being born rather than himself for cheating. so sticking your dick in a maid is perfectly fine but honorably marrying a royal after formally ending an engagement is not.

trash. throw him away. yes, the whole man.

Dex-chan lover
@misto713
That kind of weird in the story but MC isn't an illegitime child. The marquis who didn't want any scandal marry the maid so MC is the child of the legal wife who was a maid.
The litle sis is illegitime but the mother do have a status so he care about her.

Dex-chan lover
Joachim is the only nice guy and he's from a different nation so just get rid of this entire country,no man here is worth keeping 😂. But I do think Joachim used to be like wistash and after his fiance committed suicide he changed. Maybe he kind of understands what she's going through it if he regrets how he treated his deceased fiancee

Aggregator gang
Well on one hand Valer is a dweeb who needs to exit the stage post haste. On the other hand, if he does the story loses most of its dramatic tension. I'll just note it's doubtful any woman would give him 3 months let alone 10 years.

On the gripping hand* , the father is complete garbage. She should come back with

"What should I be miserable my hole life to make up for your being trash? It's not like you've left me many options in this life"

But we will see, I'm hoping he gets a good kick in the teeth.

*Mote in God's Eye reference

Users who are viewing this thread