I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

God her father is such a trash dumpster. YOU slept with a MAID, no matter what you said. YOU are in a position of power. The maid could not have refused you.

Dex-chan lover
Really?

Can the male lead just declare war on this useless empire?

This might be the first time an aristocrat is not happy that his daughter is going to be empress. UNREAL.

I was wondering why the Emperor didn’t want to be loved. Since he seems like a warm
Person. Guess it makes sense he has his win trauma

She needs to drop her family name before she becomes empress lmao I can’t stand that guy having a high-ranking daughter

yes yes the energy in these comments. someone kill this pos who abused his power but has the nerve to blame the women who r just trying to better the shitty circumstances they've been forced into through birth.

the only solution is to go with the emperor to the other country. No one likes her there, well except for her lil sis. It'd be really soffucating to stay there longer.

Dex-chan lover
@kuckoonut, @ROOR21ROO
God her father is such a trash dumpster. YOU slept with a MAID, no matter what you said. YOU are in a position of power. The maid could not have refused you.
I also don't know how the fuck he's solely trying to pin the blame on the mother when he chose to stick his dick in her in the first place. If you didn't want to risk an unwanted child with a "lowly" maid then you shouldn't have fucked her.
In fact it's the maid who fuck the marquis when he was drunk and threaten him to marry him or have a scandal when she was pregnent. That doesn't excuse him for blaming his daughter for her mother sin btw.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone spoil for me how the ML's finacée died? I know they said suicide but is that it or is it some major coverup?

Double-page supporter
Shows a lack of integrity? Gee, it's almost as if hiding children in the attic, neglecting them when they're sick, pawning them off as soon as you can and cutting all contact to the point you don't even pay for the upkeep you're contractually obligated to provide results in children who don't care what you think of them. Who could have ever predicted this outcome?!

😡🤬🤬Just like what ? Finish your sentence. Like the maid you f*cked ? She wouldn't have became pregnant if you didn't impregnate her, dumbass. It was the maid's choice to cling to you to raise her status, but it was your choice to sleep with her. And now you are throwing everything on your daughter. What an ******* 😠🤬

Is her father really calling himself an innocent man? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Users who are viewing this thread