I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

@Kingdo
Who the F would send the empress' ex as ambassador?! I know this is a fantasy, still.
They should have some crazy woman making their life harder back home.

Now to clean out the trash, all of them, throw them away, incinerate them, let them be nothing more than ashes in the wind.... and hopefully Neveah will be able to become truly happy :(

Banned
I really don’t like her father. Also, the emperor poking at Wistrash is kinda dumb imo. No need to kick a person when down, it doesn’t do any good. Just makes resentment.

Dex-chan lover
@Threee
Who the F would send the empress' ex as ambassador?! I know this is a fantasy, still.
Well the manhua really lack context, in the novel it's explain that being an embassador is part of the job of the duke family from the begining.
Remember that time when MC listen to ML talking about his need in women and the fact he was sick of love ?
Well that scene take place while the trash was in war, MC was a proxy and work as an ambassador at that time, this scene was in the empire too.

Plus don't forget that for everyone, it's MC who is clingy. So it's natural they envoy trash to gain her favor, it's not hard she love him for 10 years already from their POV. Well their all wrong but trash is kinda happy to be near her so he stay quiet.

🎵but I, caaant help, falling in looove with youu🎵 😶😍

sooo Arendt is the type to gouge out someones eyes for looking at him funny ehh? 😅
anyway the fact that he never fails to bring up their cancelled engagement and rub it in Wishwash face!😂 Yes!! remind him what he lost!!😂 Love it!!

@Kingdo
I had no idea that was a flashback!😮
And he is letting them believe he left her😒 amazing. It makes sense now.
Thanks.

I feel like the emperor's mom is going to be the next challenger..sigh let our girl relax esp after life with two fire dumpsters

@TheGodEmperor I don't agree. If I had a fiance, or even just a person I cared about in general, who was treated like absolute trash by a person for an entire decade, I would not miss any opportunity to make sure that person is as miserable as possible. Especially when he keeps bothering her when she tells him repeatedly to leave her alone.

Dex-chan lover
@Threee
I had no idea that was a flashback!😮
Yeah, I try to read the novel in spanish right now, the manhua really do a bad job at explaining the context.
I understand it's an adaptation and some info miss but this too much.
In the last chapter, everyone talk about how the sperm donor is trash cause a maid don't becaome pregnent alone.
But the backstory about it is in the chap 2 (in the novel), as an introduction to MC.

Users who are viewing this thread