I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Thank you for the chapter!
The speed and quality are amazing! πŸ’œ
The excuse of a father should end destitute and Neveah should just take her sister with her
Aren is moving on fast, Hahahahaha
Anyway, he's cool, I have no problems with him and the petty comment to wishtrash sold it for me
Wishtrash... He should just accept that he's the one to blame for the engagement ending and leave Neveah the fuck alone

Thank you once more for the translation! And Aqua, thank your for sacrificing your retirement πŸ™

Dex-chan lover
@FinalFortuna The problem here is that he's not just some guy who can be punished if he goes too far, but a Duke of an empire that clearly has no qualms for war. Yea, that might seem petty, but it'd be one aspect to help spark a war. And he is an Emperor, he has to think of his Empire first. You've already won anyways, the idiot lost a good woman and will never get her back and YOU are getting her.

Omg poor Aqua.
What’s sad is that I know exactly how they feel 🀣
Thank you guys for all the updates. I am loving this story. πŸ₯°

I've been thinking about this for quite a while, and it just kinda confirmed in the flashback in this chapter... but Rubiel really looks like Nevaeh huh. ...does that meant they got their looks from their father lmao 🀣🀣🀣

I LOVE THE EMPEROR HE KEEPS RUBBING IT IN WISTASH FACE THAT NAVEAH BROKE OF THE ENGAGEMENT AND IS GOING TO MARRY HIM NOW LIKE YESSSS I STAN

Oh my god i wish to hang every single one of them.

I hope every single one of those trashes receive punishment at the end.

i thought her dad was pretty trash but wow he is even worse than i expected. Also the emperor is amazing I love how he riles up wistrash.

i think the author deliberately named him Wistash so we can call him Wistrash i mean im not complaining <3

Users who are viewing this thread