I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Contributor
"Isn't it unsightly to see her marry outside her station"—what an... interesting thing for one to say to Wistash, the ex-fiance of ten years. XD Wouldn't that rather imply Wistash is a significantly sub-par catch himself? (I mean, he is, of course, but. Of all the arguments one could choose... XD)

Wistash the Weakling, how fitting. Honestly, 10 years and he only opens his eyes after she leaves him tsk tsk He doesnt even want her love!! He just wants her around him!! What a prick. Shes not a thing to own >:/

Fed-Kun's army
this Wistrash.....how selfish can he be? he basically saying he just want her around damn her feelings
.....go adopt a pet and put it on a cage for that kind of shit
and gotta love the sister just went straight for the physical punishment xD

Teaming up with the girl who harassed his ex fiancé in front of him in order for her to come back to him? What a loser.

I love how bloodthirsty the little sister is. 1st she wanted a sword now she wants to break people's legs.🤣
I find a very representative of how children actually are.

Dex-chan lover
Wistrash is trash but can we talk about how that knight really just antagonized a 10 year old.
That actually pisses me off way more than the Duke's antics; like aren't you supposed to be one of the good characters what's your problem

Users who are viewing this thread