I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

What I love about this chapter is that it shows us that despite what Wistrash likes us (and himself) to believe that he was only shitty to Nevea and didn't protect her was because he didn't know her situation, the truth is he's just a trash.

During the full course of theirr engagement, he didn't know (Not that I believe he didn't really know.)
During the ball, he didn't have the chance to step up.
But here Nevea is being insulted by Eustace (twice offender) and once again he didn't protect Nevea.

Rudi, that was uncalled for: Rubiel does love her sister even after all that BS the maids and her nanny must been feeding her while they're not together. I just hope their relationship won't change even after Nevi goes to the her new home.

Thats what you get for not paying more attention to your fiancé WISTRASH, she getting snatched by a better man, better than you! >:D

Dang Emperor boy already knew what Whistrash was up to. I'm so glad to see someone finally standing up for our FL. Damnnn I am here to see the burnnnnnnnn!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@trirose
I just can't buy into Wishtash feeling much heartache for Neveah going away. Not even as something that used to belong to him. It's not about whether they had a bad time living together, in fact, the guy spent so much effort into not living in his own home, the two barely interacted together.

I can buy that, now that he's not tiptoeing around his own house trying to avoid her, he's found all her old possessions, and since they now show that she had been one-sidedly pining for him, he'd be feeling guilty that he neglected her for ten years without giving her a chance to listen to her story. I can also buy that maybe his self-image as a "good guy" is crumbling and now he feels threatened because of the harsh reality that he's a douche, maybe that part plays into wanting Neveah to remain under his thumb so he can pretend to show her kindness when he only showed her avoidance before?

I can't really buy a heartbreak, though. It's a different story if they even interacted, but nothing is really shown here to trigger good memories.
It's more clear in the novel.
Valor doesn't really love MC, he just want to clear up his guilt. She didn't need to love him like she use too, she just need to stay with him. Like that he can be free of his guilt.
And yes, he admit it's selfish.

Aggregator gang
@adhding_nerd @Speshell I agree with some of your points, but in the defense of the heroine of Father I don't want to marry, she knows full well of her situation and is making use of it.

She is under the assumption that her father hated her and if she confronted him, she'll get kicked out and will have nowhere to go; hence why she mentions about making use of him until she found a way to live on her own once she run away. I do agree that the ML is just extra, this manhwa is basically for all of us simping the father.

On the other hand, Neveah, the heroine of this manhwa, put her whole plan on the prince, so if the prince hadn't saved her during the ball, then all of her brave confrontation will come back to bite her really bad.

Yeah you are selfish wtf you think she'd be happy if you force her to stay with you again?!?! Dafuq?!??!

is witrash serious.??? make her stay in the empire so everyone can isolate her some more? he's done lol. next. somebody just kill him. every time he suffers I need to pay the author lol

Users who are viewing this thread