I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope the younger sister doesn't get tainted and broken by noble society. She is literally one of the only people who have some good will toward the MC.
But considering she isn't leaving, she probably will.

LOLOL the nerve then again I was already expecting that trashy mindset seeing how Valor is
going to be main antagonist for this one. Still pretty scummy to see him go down this path.

Well too bad for you, Wishtrash, this is not where you can isekai to the past and get a second chance. So stop dreaming and just live quietly, will you 🤭🤭🤭

ok i change my mind, wistash has officially become wistrash

i had hopes that wistrash was just actually heartbroken since he now realized his mistakes but then he head to go and be selfish still, fuck off dude

Double-page supporter
im appalled that not only did he not do anything in these past years but now he is sinking even LOWER are u actually for real u don't deserve her attention ever again

Wistrash acknowledging he’s trash and presumes to be the lowly piece of garbage that he is. We need to put Eustace or Lady Eustincc in the trash too.

Dex-chan lover
Please, all manhwa gods out there, do nothing to make Rubiel and Neveah have a split and become bitter sisters. I want them to be close for the entire manhwa and care about each other

Yeah well good luck with that drill head because you're the reason why Neveah and Joachim got together anyway :3c

Fed-Kun's army
is eustace so bitter that she can’t bear to see neveah marry up? And I didn’t think it’d be possible but wow wistrash is becoming more trashy...

...now what is that wistrash going to plan again? Gosh, he’s truly selfish. If you care and repent for your action the best course of action is just to let her be. But nooooooOoO you’re gonna ruin her marriage! Fucking piece of wistrash.

Fed-Kun's army
I stan Arendt after this. I mean, I already was but even more so now.

I hope whatever the Lady-extra has planned for it to backfire.

Users who are viewing this thread