I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

thank you for your work!
tbh i think making the bubbles white is fine (i didnt really notice they were transparent until the very end 😅)

I think she still has some PTSD to overcome, ML is slowly trying to get to relax and be a young girl before becoming a Queen 🙂
I've read spoilers (because I'm impatient like that) that the reason FL hated flowers because after the Ex's parents died and she took over as temporary Lord, she once tried to arrange wreaths and bouquets for Ex's household to cheer him up during the mourning. She knew Ex secretly loved flowers, but shy about it.

Ex got home, saw the flowers and was happy for a sec, but his pride was bigger than his thanks. He ordered the flowers to be burned. FL went to sleep with the house smelling of burning flowers.

reu

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand why people like the prince anymore than they like the Duke.
They both drove their wives to extreme depression though the prince lead his to kill herself while the duke just tried to get a divorce.
Both the prince and the Duke have learned their leason, though we saw the Duke go through his learning experience while to the prince it's his backstory. Chances are that the Dukes behaviour would be corrected to be like the prince(probably better though) given some time.
So yeah, she just hopping from one slightly traumatized self absorbed piece of shit to another, more deadly, slightly traumatized self absorbed piece of shit

in case yall forgot, the story so far(some backstory included in chronological order with main story) is as follows

spoilers cuz its rly effin long read at your own risk its kinda funny tho 3:
neveah: duke love meh (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
wistrash: dunt talk to me (′д` )…彡…彡
neveah: am dun with u wistrash. now...who should i marry to escape this dammed country. oh yeah that guy
*leaves and goes back "home"*

neaveah: hey sis lets go have fun *somewhat sinister smile*
rubiel: (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) *cute vibes*
{they go to the ball}

random bich: fight me
neveah: omg trash wait a second tho
joachim: I IS HERE WACHU IS DOING TO MAH FUTURE WAIFU
wistrash in bg: *kicked puppy*

neveah in cool voice: i heard, youre looking for a bride :]
joachim and neveah achieve [engaged]

neveah leaves party and spots the entity [wistrash]
wistrash: neveah wha-
neveah: shut up dont talk to me i dont love u anymore, remember

next day~
neveah and joachim to kingdom: oh yeah we engaged now (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

ball time~
duke to neveah: heyyy wassup
neveah: i am once again asking you to leave me alone. oh and btw i burned a bunch of love letters sent to u from a lot of ladies while u were at war
duke =︿= hmmmm so y u break up wit me?
neveah: oh idk maybe cuz even tho i tried to love u and care for u u neglected me for 10 whole years? ¯\_(o⩟o)_/¯
*title drop*
duke: *shocked pikachu*

later on~
duke: omg she luved meh now i sad sad (┬┬﹏┬┬) omg if i stop her from marrying then she'll come back to me jeenyus

next day~
joachim and duke meet
hissy fit ensues ━((*′д`)爻(′д`*))━!!!!
after many shots fired joachim is the winner
and now the chapter where basically nothing happened

Fed-Kun's army
@scottle As much as I would like to believe that, its likely she will become a corrupt noble, do to her father. She's still young, and easy to warp or influence. That's why I would prefer her to go with the sister while she is still innocent and young. That and if she does go, well have more cuteness. Heh.
But we probably wont see her again when she goes to the empire.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for the little sister. She just met her older sister and was trying to bond with her but now she's leaving. She's also another one of the Duke's illegitimate kids so the Duchess is of course mean to her even though the Duke treats her good. Maybe they'll write each other and remain on good terms despite their awful family

Dex-chan lover
Hmm their expressions are a little stuff lol xD but other than that.. so far everything's been smooth. Don't understand the exfiance though :v
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi I hope they keep a good relationship too; there's too many stories where the sisters are pitted against each other. MC deserves at least one positive familial relationship.

you're in trouble now, prince
can't help but notice the art is getting better :eek:

thank you for the chapter! <3

Dex-chan lover
A nice chapter without WisTrash.

@reu
Were you even paying attention.

Joachim never mistreated his wife like Duke WisTrash, she loved him so much but Joachim did not devote all his time to her.
So she hanged herself, that was not our Male Leads fault.

can the ex-fiancé just bugger off? hope joachim stays true.
thank you for the update ~

Users who are viewing this thread