I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Is the purpose of this chapter to develop their relationship by putting one on one situations, or is it to show them expressing each other and give a peek into how their ‘marriage’ will be like?

you know they’re falling when they look at someone as the wind blows their hair and they have an honest smile

this is so awkward. also i think it's rly sad how her little sister is gonna be left behind w the piece of trash dad, forced to deal w nobility shit without any support

Fed-Kun's army
man....poor lil sis...i mean her being left alone in that family is not that bad since the father is obviously love her a lot (can't be said much about the his wife tho...so they need to murder the wife soon)
hopefully their parting is a good one or maybe not much of a parting at all .-.

I will riot if they don't take the lil sis with them when they leave

Dex-chan lover
@reu
Full of bullshite.

The bastard Duke ignoring her was not comparable at all; WisTrash insulted Nevy constantly, took other peoples sides over hers(Encouraging abuse for others), did nothing about her living conditions other then some curtains, and even throws divorce papers in her face.

Joachim's wife just sounded crazy.
In chapter 6, because his ex craved him so much, she had hung herself.
Nothing, else. No other reason.
If you want to simp for WisTrash, have a better reason.
Joachim was clearly a good person from what we see(Unlike the idiot WisTrash)

You are a fool if you think the Duke would have ever gotten a wake-up call, he is one of those idiots cutting himself from something good.
That piece of garbage cares only about himself, all evident in his desire to break the engagement from Joachim and isolate Nevy.
Its for himself, not her.
Trash is trash, even Joachim calls him weak garbage.

OH MY GOSH GUYS DID YOU SEE RUBIEL'S FACE WHEN SHE KNEW THAT HER SISTER IS LEAVING THIERRY SOON 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 And oh my goodness, the little blush in Arendt's face 😌😌😌🌸🌸🌸 Neveah is really so beautiful. Like a goddess. The flowers in the background and the setting sun just made her more beautiful. ❤❤❤

@Khulmach Wow! This couldn't have been said better :)

@shinrakvsa Well, I don't think it's really that sad tbh. Although the father is truly a piece of sh*t, that's only towards the MC :(. In addition, we've already seen how much he worries and cares about the MC's sister, so I don't think she's going to be ''without any support''(+ she's loved by all the maids etc). And truth to be told, she's perfectly fine being with nobility (she goes to parties and has multiple friends).
All in all, she has nothing to worry about :)

I loved to see wistrash face messed up. I hate people who try to looking good in front of society while abandoned his fiancee which is enemy of society.

So later i'd love to see more sadly or anxious face of wishtrash. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread