I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

ah i feel bad for her she is being treaded poorly and lemme guess her fiance gonna protect that rude girl hu ... i hope the emperor marries her T.T she deserves better

Fed-Kun's army
this is one of the times when I know I will greatly enjoy it when the asshole ex regrets his bullshit. I won't pity him at all since he never tried to get to know her at all. The author won't be able to pull the "I stayed away to protect her" thing so really, his fall will be wonderful.

bruh there is for real no redemption for her butthead ex ... thank goodness bc I cant simp for another ml

A beautiful face smack for the thot. But if she has the same family name as the guy then how are they related?

I know it's only ch 2 and we haven't had a pov from 2nd ML but f**k him and Miss Wishwash. I hope that guy regrets losing FL for the rest of his life.

Group Leader
Wait. The young miss of Wistash. And he's a Wistash... Wait wut? His sister fell in love with him? Oh gawsh.

I'd be tired too. This is why some people don't deserve nice things :mad:

Edit: I hope ex-fiance's estate crumbles without her

Dex-chan lover
Can't really be a tsun and just outright say "You are disgusting to look at." Also, lol she inferred that he's gay.

Users who are viewing this thread