I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I went to check the raws, and it doesn't take long
-for the ex to regret his idiotic behaviour šŸ¤£
-for the Emperor to become whipped

Please keep translating this series, it's lovely šŸ„°

I figured the duke's name out! It should be...
(drum rolls)
WISHWASH.

I think it suits him. What do you think? :D

The description made it sound like this will be some kind of love triangle, with lots of pining from the spurred ex-fiance but...I have zero interest in him. If he has to be in the story, he should only be a two bit side character we see once, maybe twice more.

next please translator.. the story will be more exciting in the latest chapter, i can't wait to see that SCUMBAG GET WHAT HE DESERVE!

Looks like her half sister hasn't been brainwashed to hate her... Yet...

@shanchin - Could be a Korean thing. In Korea, there is no 0 years old. As soon as youā€™re born, youā€™re considered as 1 year old. On New Years, everyoneā€™s age goes up by 1 instead of on their birthdays. That girl could be as young as 12 according to the modern international age system if she was born before New Years.

She so strong, one of the best FL so far.
I donā€™t think I could stay calm and collected if I had this trash-like father yelling at me. She knows her value and donā€™t let anyone step on her.
Her ex-fiance is childish. Heā€™d better stay away from her. Canā€™t wait to see how heā€™s gonna regret his actions. This story is full of trashy people.

Users who are viewing this thread