I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@theilikepie Pitchforks! Right here! Come get em!
qAhQkbD.png

wtf is his problem? he wanted nothing to do with her and then calls her his fiancee when he says he's going to pick her up just because she left? 👺
YOU SIGNED THE DIVORCE PAPERS FIRST!!!

Thank you for the update 😁

What is the Duke problem? He’s the one who signed the papers first, then why he think he needs to ask the reason from her? Living with logic it’s needed but he needs to have a sense of awareness of how the FL felt. I really hate someone who just said they hate or dislike or acting like a jerk to someone but still chasing after them 😤😞

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie

so that means you are going to commit genocide then? Cause all humans from all races across this planet does that crap. That's why it became a trope. Culture, race, religion, none of that matters ... this is almost like a animal instinct in humans.

would be better if she punched him or at least threw a glove in his face for bothering an unmarried unrelated woman past midnight

well to be honest my personal feeling are: KICK HIM IN THE CROTCH, in the crotch, kick him in the crotch nananenana
kick him in the crotch in the crotch....

Dex-chan lover
@Meimonmonster @ichigodream
Apparently the Duke thinks MC is just playing mind games with him. He has always believed MC is spoilt, needy and attention-seeking, and is blind to the abuse she has always suffered. Tldr he's been very ignorant.

he wanted to call off the engagement first but now that she signed it he said he doesn't understand?
what the heel does he actually expect her to do? 🙄

thanks for the chapter!

God that guys ugly. Someone beat him up quickly. He passes off my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread