I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dafuq?
Dude; *hands signed divorce papers
Lady: signs document and leaves
Dude: surprised pikachu face

What dafuq were you expecting to happen

i need someone to actually drag him bc everything she's said to him has been much too gentle and pained

She did everything that he wanted so why bother search for her? Lol, his pride must be hurt. Love strong and logical MC(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Lmao these male character in manhwas whenever the mc give them too much attention they neglect and hate them but whenever the mc doesnt notice them anymore they suddenly got interested and ask themselves "y she not interested in me anymore" 🤣🤣. Dood lemme tell you they maso they like getting ignored HAHAHAAHAH

@Umbrecola

You’re not wrong, Nevaeh is the backward of Heaven.

because her father believes that she is what makes him miserable

Edit: I forgot to add, I really truly hate her father

Lol guy follows her bc he needs his daily dose of ego boost :)) can’t wait to see him beg and get heartbroken someday 😂

Dex-chan lover
He verbally abuses her, shows up without warning, and is now asking why she's leaving. After a while ass decade of ignoring her and verbally denouncing her. Get this guy outta here

@kuckoonut i dont rlly care about hair color or face types BUT YESSSss
Most manhwas always try to give emotionally removed ML’s a tragic backstory to JUSTIFY why the ML is so trashy (for nooooww 🙄)
I feel bad for em obviously (writers are too good with tragedies) but like I don’t like seeing the FL’s get abused and it just being passed off as “he’s a tsundere!”
Most ppl wouldn’t forgive him if he wasnt hot 🤧

It’s not “all of a sudden” you wishwash! She suffered from negligence for 10 years! That’s enough reason to throw you in the bin you trash!

Users who are viewing this thread