I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

How unaware must you be to be unable to understand where she’s coming from!? 🙊

Thank you for the chapter! ♥️

Valer should change his last name to wishwashy
The dude thìnks too highly of himself just because the FL loved and craved for his attention for years
When the FL got tired, she finally agree with the divorce
And now Valer is angry she signed the papers
LMAO
This manhwa is realistic AF 😂 (There really are couples like that in real life)

Very brave! Let's not forget, this is not a reincarnation manga, she doesn't know the future!

You think just because she loved you most her life, she’ll love you for the rest of it? You thought wrong now regret if for the rest of yours.

I hope he doesn’t just suddenly like her. That would be too fast considering he’s apparently never shown an interest in her

Haven’t finished reading the chapter yet but it’s hilarious that the author thinks we’re going to start fawning over her ex fiancé just cuz she added flowers around him.

Like no I’m never going to like him. He didn’t care about her until she left and NOW she’s HIS fiancé

Edit: I just finished reading the chapter and omg the audacity

Dex-chan lover
Trash Husband: Why would Neveah do that even though she never bat an eye over me treating her like shite.

Because she got feed up with your crap.

Its simple logic, actually. You need energy to love, and you get back the energy by being loved. If its never reciprocated, one day you'll find yourself with no energy and everything suddenly become meaningless.

I sincerely hope that this bastard wouldn't try to get her back.

Look at this dudeee. He thinks a queen like this is just gonna keep on loving you or anything like that? You were so wrong my friend. Now, go stick your head in sand like a ostrich, and suffocate and die

Burn in Hell, Valer, you piece of shit. OAO The imaginary balls of this man. Crucify this bitchass.

Oh my heart, I'm so sad :( I just hope she can have a good and loving life from now on... and of course without Valer in her life.

Users who are viewing this thread