I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

He only realises her worth and existence once she's gone, I'm sorry Valer but it's too late now if only you had a time ability

Why give this guy panel if he's this trash... I understand Neveah, she is probably tired of this slow-witted man. Okay. Huhuhu I want more.

Thank you so much for this chapter!!! Hope you have a good Lunar New Year!!!

Holy shit, is this NOT a reincarnation/transmigration story where the FL seems to know what she needs to do to not be a stepping stone for another?!
Ngl I enjoy those stories too, but it's something special when a character is able to hold her own WITHOUT prior knowledge or experience. It's badassery in its original form.

Like.... to imagine what she must've gone through to have this personality in her ONLY life.

SPECTACULAR.

Ahhh I like this... Seeing men suffering after regretting their shitty behavior over the woman who loves them the most... Hmm *chef kiss*

The satisfaction I'm gonna have while reading this series it's gonna be huge

Ty so much scan team for bringing this one for us!

Im sold. Im interested but I dont really like how chapter 1 just feels completely disconnected. Doesnt even lead into the "flash back" or attempt to tie that future scene in. Had me confused for a bit.

Yes, Lady. Don’t ever buy that trashman bullshit ever again. Better off cutting toxic waste of breath like that jerk of a duke.

I’m living for this! I hope he learns that a woman won’t always just stay around because she loved/loves him🙄 People get tired of mistreatment and when they decide enough is enough sometimes they will leave regardless of their feelings. Why wait for someone who doesn't even return a minuscule amount of the energy you’re giving them?! And then he has the nerve to act like she’s annulling the engagement for attention😡 he wanted the engagement annulled so regardless of his suspicions he should be happy and leave her alone! He pisses me off so much I hate characters like him sm🤬 🔪 😃

Valer is so stupid and an ass! It’s so satisfying to see her saying this for him, as I’m sure it’s healing for her to do so 😭🙏❤️

Its valor or valer?? valer is a bit weird 😅
Because in NU spoiler thread he called valor?? But well its okay then
Thankyou for the chapters

Dex-chan lover
He is so lucky that she somehow gave him 10 years of her life when he treated her like that

Users who are viewing this thread