I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
This guy just met her and is already doing more for her than her ex during all those years

The Duke guy really annoys me, I hate characters like him.

He didn't care about her for 10 years, causing her to shoulder a bad image of a failed engagement when HE was the one that didn't put in any effort... and now that she finally had enough and left, he is curious about her? Stay away.

That Wishtash dude really asking to get slapped right left and center 😒 what a trash of a man.

Ohh we're getting closer to where we started (prologue etc)! I'm looking forward to seeing how their conversion continues...

Whitrash is almost too stupid to be believable. He made up his mind about her character so firmly he treated her badly for so many years - yet he seems to have barely spoken to her?! Like man,what did you base your opinion on?!

Aggregator gang
AHA the anulment certificate is a forgery. The handwriting of the two signatures is identical. Look at the l, the e, the h, and the a in their names.

OMG! HER BAIT WORKED!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU SO MUCHIE, PRINCESS ALLIANCE!!!

Wishtash is now regretting his decision eh? HAAHAHAHA. Shame on you. 10 yrs and now you only notice?

WOWOWOOWWOWOOWOW WHO IS DIEING. THE SCAN GROUP JUST CASUALLY DROPS THAT SOMEONE IS DIEING O_O "because she is working very hard for this and she is dying" ]

Users who are viewing this thread