I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

@Pokari I feel the same way. I was willing to suspend my disbelief if the flashback showed that he was a person kind enough to stand up for her, but that little dialogue she overheard had no indication of it whatsoever. All he said was that he hoped to, at the most, have a good relationship with his wife. (He also didn't particularly show remorse to his ex-fiance who committed suicide.) I don't see how she thought he would intervene out of the goodness of his heart. I guess the opportunity just presented itself (i.e. that brunette picked a fight first, it not was part of her plan at all) and she took it on a slim chance that it would capture his attention (i.e. not expecting, but desperately hoping it would).

But I'm glad she was right.

wait... now that i'm looking hard the signature in english reads Balen, not Valer? I'm confused again

Fed-Kun's army
there are maybe three good main characters in all of fiction, and i think she's one of em

Wow he doesn't know her but he just acting LIKE RATIONAL HUMAN BEING AND LIKE GENTLEMEN and he already a lot better than her ex fiance

The duke’s appearance is really my type and he is more handsome than the other one but gd boyyyoo WHY YOU TRASH Hope you suffer ass

Fed-Kun's army
these should be ashamed to be ganging up on a single person like this.....they are the kind that deserve to be locked in a building while the building is being burned .-.

Users who are viewing this thread