I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Thank you for the chapter!
Seems like we got our ML on board, and he's already interested 😄
Sadly, the ex keeps showing up and trying to make nice with the little sister ...
I cannot believe how fast the updates are~
Also: the comments at the bottom regarding the translation are amazing
Stay safe and thank you again for the massive update!

Lmaooo these screenshots from the discord channel at the end of the chapter leave me dead 💀😂 please burry me next to dee 🪦 As always, thank you for translating ❤️🥰

Btw I love how the emperor is all like “I want to marry someone who can be my partner, without love” and then the moment MC comes up to him wanting the same thing he immediately starts simping for her (like I am over their interactions) 😂😂😂❤️

This is a very good example of “Regret is always at the end” Now that the FL doesn’t love the duke anymore and dissolved their engagement, he now suddenly felt that she’s important in his life. Welp. You just wasted 10 years of her life bud and you didn’t even bat an eye on how she was living with you. 🙄

i like that it isn’t a contract bc when it is hey get too confused and overthink so many situations. if they leave it as a marriage there is so much room for development and less likely a chance of them being worried if feeling develope

I feel so sad for her =//
She's been heartbroken in the past 10 years and now she just gives up on love altogether because all she'd experienced was sadness and disappointment... I hope she'll be happier with the prince.

Giving her lil sis the flower crown, just to get her attention, that she's been wanting for herself for 10 years. Smooth EX-fiance, real smooth lmao. I'm all in the Neveah & Joachim/Joseph ship.

hey on the bright side at least the progress on remarrying is happening alot fster than remarried empress

Tsk how dare he! Their engagement is broken so that means she's his ex fiancé, this dude now suddenly feel remorse so he hangs out with his ex fiancé' sibling? Trash smh, I wanna punch him so bad 😠

Thanks for the chapter btw!

man had 10 years to a show an inkling of kindness but didn’t. u lost ur chance, move along pls

Users who are viewing this thread