I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Just a few details that is missed on this chapter
not sure if this is gonna mentioned on the next chapter but when Neveah saw her little sister, Rubiel, was given the flower crown present, she's somewhat jealous and forlorn bec she always wanted to receive such a gift from Valor.

Ezk

Take out the pitchforks, the jerk came on his own

Dex-chan lover
there is just no words enough to describe this shameless man

Can't wait to watch his inner turmoil of how he f#cked up. He's like Niel Bronson from "the Grail of Eris", the moment Constance told him that she thought she was the luckiest girl to marry trash like him only now she decided to let him go, he suddenly regret cheating on her with some whore and now his stupid action cost so much to himself, his family and status.
Ok but like seriously, what's up with guys from manhwa that suddenly cares for girls that don't live them anymore? On the other hand, in Mairimashita iruma-kun! In "Lilith's red carpet" play, one told the suitors was a wealthy greedy man, he yearns for Lilith who is like a rare jewel, but she knew that the moment she becomes his, his love will fade and be tossed aside for another

Aggregator gang
I LIKE HIM (joachim!!)
rolled my eyes when I saw wistrash with the sis 🙄

Yaaaayyyy keep the chapters coming 😆😆😆 thank you so much for bringing this to us 😆😆😆

Aaaaahhhh I so hope that the lil sis is smart enough to see which is trash and which is gem 😣

@A1B1 didn't expected that nice manga recommendations, thanks 😁

Users who are viewing this thread