I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Ok but like seriously, what's up with guys from manhwa that suddenly cares for girls that don't live them anymore?
@A1B1 It's an easy and relatively safe way of creating drama. It would be difficult to write yourself into a corner unless you want them to suddenly go back together again, especially when said guy did something incredibly shitty beforehand.

He had his 10 years chance in appreciating or at least, acknowledge and respect her, but he doesn't have an ounce of that of him for her. Now he feels stuffy and shit now that she is free?!

HUGE kudos to the author, the artist and the scanlation team, y'all are the holy trinity of manhwa readers. much appreciated!

Thanks for the fast updates and thank you for letting Dee slowly die off
Edit: big thanks to author-nim and artist-nim too

It makes sense for Joachim to delay his answer in order to get time to investigate. He's an emperor after all, he can't go marry a strange woman all willy-nilly lol

Thank you for translating!! Special thanks to Dee for dying and 2nd KTL for corrupting her 👌

It makes sense for Joachim to delay his answer in order to get time to investigate. He's an emperor after all, he can't go marry a strange woman all willy-nilly lol

Thank you for translating!! Special thanks to Dee for dying and 2nd KTL for corrupting her 👌

Fed-Kun's army
So the black haired guy had been given nothing for the FL but suddenly give flower crown for the little sister ??

Guess author really want to break FL's heart

Oh right, he gave her the annulment paper

Dex-chan lover
@A1B1
what's up with guys from manhwa that suddenly cares for girls that don't live them anymore?
In many other series I didn't know but for this one.
Black hair just never have any interrest in her. He knew some information and assume the rest.
He knew she is the daughter of a marquis and a maid.
"Why a marquis will marry a maid ? I only see for love. So she is a loved daughter on a healthy marquis, she must be a spoiler brat"
Because he assumed she must be a spoiler brat he didn't want to invest in this relationship but for some reason she like him. After that he has two theorie :
- She is a cunning women who his after his title and money.
- She is indeed in love with him and she is plain stupid emotional women.
The two theorie didn't please him so he start to ignore her for good.

But one day, she just leave him. That doesn't fit any of the two theory he have about her. That wasn't logic. He give order to dispose of her stuf since she is gone but stay to supervise, she must have many furniture. But there is too litle. Her bedroom was empty, her clothes are too simple and too few. He said she must have take everything when she leave but the servant said she only take five books and writting tool.

Then at the party he see how she is treated by other nobles. He discuss to his friends about it but learn his friends look down on her too and it's public knowledge she isn't even welcome in her home. Now he understand and regret.

Welp, I won't defend him. He is just a piece of trash too confiant on himself to even check his own belief.

This is like "The Remarried Empress" but at a more satisfying pace and less heartache👌. Like homegirl already threw WisTrash away and I am here for it lol

The staff corner always makes me laugh lmaoo xD. Thanks for another wonderful chapter!!♡

not the biggest fan of this art style but the other aspects are exceedingly good and i cant wait to see her ex get trampled on. ty for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread