I Don't Love You Anymore

Damn I really want to hate Wistash buuuuut he's good looking lolol aside from that I know he'll be the one suffering after those two get together so yeah I'm kinda puzzled?

can anyone recommend me manhwas/mangas like this? stories about moving on from a shitty ex

The child who had no control over anything is trash, but the father who chose to not control himself is a-okay. Also, I’m glad the little sis is loved ‘cause no one should be treated lik FL, but hey wistrash, how can you easily spare an ounce of human kindness for Rubiel, but never, for 10 years, trouble yourself to bother about your fiancée for a second 😑
What if there was a manga where everyone who acted hypocritically died? Like it was a physical illness! Ahhhhh it’d be incredibly satisfying tho 😂

Contributor
I love this except for the bit where everyone, I mean everyone, is so frequently making all these little decisions for which their motivations seem just dumbfoundingly nonsensical.

It's not even that the decisions themselves seem bad! Everything is headed in a nice direction, it seems. Rather, it's like if I asked someone if they'd rather have Japanese or Italian food tonight, and they unironically say, "Well, I like Japanese food, so," and then walk towards the Italian restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread