I Don't Understand Shirogane-san's Facial Expression at All - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The P.E. teacher's name roughly means "Two-Nine-Rice-field Meatman." Though the meat part can also mean flesh or the physical body. Also, reading 二九 (2-9) is a common pun for niku (meat). The da in nikuda which means rice field is a super common kanji in family name suffixes. His personal name of Nikuo (the machine translation was a bit off) literally contains the kanji for meat 肉 (niku) and man 男 (commonly otoko, but in this case just o).

Fortunately the raw is available for free and I was able to check the kanji used and the furigana (which indicates pronunciation) was there.

Well, at this point since the old group haven't updated in some time, I would be glad if you could pick up this series full time. I just want to read it you know :(((
If you need someone to TS, let me know lol
And again, thank you for translate this, hope you pick up this series and looking forward to read more

If you don't get contacted by anyone please translate the next part that would be appreciated also thanks for going out of your way to do this

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much! Please please please translate the rest.🙏🏻

Thank you for translating this. You say you're not that good at translating, but your work was quite readable. You should definitely translate this manga.

Dex-chan lover
YES!!!!! PLEASE!!! THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!!!! HOPE YOU CONTINUE UNTIL THE END!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread