I Don't Want to Be Empress! - Ch. 5

If there has been this many chapters in raw, then I don't believe they're continuing. If there's no reply, then they're probably gone. Or they have been busy, but still. If you're reaching out, then you're good to go. You guys started from chapter 1, and I don't really care for the other group anymore, since it's probable that they've dropped this without announcement.

You guys have great skill. Don't let a ghosting group stop you from continuing a series you love. You've started from the beginning. You don't have to excuse yourself of 'sniping', because you didn't continue off from their work.

Group Leader
bro...just keep releasing. this is better quality anyway...just release at the same time...

I read the other series the previous group translates and it seems they are active just slow. While I cant say I dont want them to stop translating this I do appreciate that their willing to halt their work so as not to snipe this series. Anyhow I appreciate the few chapters that you did bring us c:

Hehehe give me your hand...in marriage (jk) ;) such a tsun

Thank you for the chapters!! Not sniping at all!!! Plz keep releasing chapters~ it’s us fans who suffer when groups go awol

Hm, Idk about the etiquette of sniping/not sniping, but I hope that we continue to get releases at your production speed rather than HNeko's...I understand being busy but 2 mos/ch from a group that I don't see as doing a whole lot of other works when a faster group is ready and willing to take over is disappointing :(

Group Leader
Thanks to both groups for the chapters so far.

I have to admit though that the TL from SYTS 2k19 is much clearer and easier to understand than HNS... I was especially confused about Serena/Leana's reason for still accepting but after reading the new versions of c1/2 that was cleared.
Basically, is there no way you could maybe work together... especially on the translation front?

thank you for the release, I’m glad to hear you contacted the original translator before posting. I don’t mind it when translators work something out between them because It’s only really sniping if there is no contact or it gets ugly and there is resentment between the two.

thank you both groups for the translations, I hope one(or both/joint) continue it since I'm liking this and I can't read Korean <3

Thanks for the update!! I didnt expect the manhwa will had this kind of peace (comparing to the other isekai manhwa with conflict in the early chapter between two woman sighh)

Users who are viewing this thread