I Don't Want to Be Empress! - Ch. 5

😘Thanks for chapters !!!! I am looking forward to seeing more translation in future if the situation allows you!!! Lots of love!!! Though I Hope you continue translating it.😍

Thank you for the translation! I hope you manage to get confirmation from the other group, it really does seem like they've put it on hold atm.

Oh! Thank you for the updates!
Thanks to you I discovered a new story to read!

Please keep doing this!! Happy Neko translations are so bad ( it's just basically then translating straight from spanish to English - which makes for very weird translation) and they have so many spanish projects already.

We are already suffering with their work in Lady to Queen. Let's us have this one please.

Like no offense to translators Im grateful for everything they do but if you know you're going to be painfully slow in releasing chapters on a certain series why dont you give it to another group rather than claiming ownership of it and making readers wait centuries for chapters.

I really liked your translations and a bit down to know that you guys won’t be continuing but best of luck for your future projects!

Aggregator gang
he meets her one time in a whole year since they've been married and suddenly he's like😍 REALLY? IDKKK

Dex-chan lover
Awww man, such a shame about the translations I'm gonna miss this series... Just after I started reading it too.

Thanks for the translations though!

This happened because people keep taking few projects at once and piled up them, trying to make mass release once few chapters complete.
On the other hand, People nowadays are too scare to taking projects that already been translated by others. 🤖

Group Leader
@ANISYAKIRAH rather than scared, it’s more to respect the decision of the other group. If they’re working on it, i don’t want their hard work to go to waste 🥺

Fed-Kun's army
>Sees a group picked this up
>They started from chapter 1 and went further than any other group!
>Clicks follow
>Reads to the end: "lol jk guys we're dropping this now"
>Clicks unfollow

The story of my life.

@cherokeemoon I don't think he likes her but he may have grow some affection towards her mostly because she was ignoring her and only hearing from other people what she has been doing. He got curious and started observing her (and that's how his affection did grow).
I guess the original Chara kept harassing the king to gain his love, while the current one doesn't give a damn about what he is doing or thinking and only minding her business until the heroine comes in.
You know what they say, you are more attracted to those that ignores you than those that showers you with love, which somehow true sadly enough (not for everybody obviously)

Aggregator gang
Ugh! And I was so hopeful to see this continued! It’s better than I thought when I first read it! Practically forgot this existed before you guys picked it up.

Users who are viewing this thread