I Don't Want to Be Empress! - Ch. 5

Thank you for your hard work🙏💕 This is actually a good manhwa so we hope to see more updates but...😭 Really we need it, can anybody hear us?...

I was really looking forward to your translations. The quality is nice and stable. Can’t you just continue? Then if the other group isn’t busy and you are busy by then, two groups can alternate in translating!? Or join forces or something?

Thank you for your hard work ✨✨
Please continue translating this 😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕
I think this won't consider as snipping even if you continue 😇😇

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING! it sucks bc i wish you’d continue cause it’s been so long since the last time the other group updated it feels like this isn’t a priority for them.

Thankyouuu for your hardwork 😊
I know its hard to translating especially if the translator and the staff have a busy day. But i'm so grateful someone upload the next chapter of this manhwa.

Btw anybody here know where i can read the raw apart from kakaopage??
I'm so desperately search foe the raw and failed 😭

Awh, and I was so happy you guys decided to pick this up, since there hasn't been an update in quite a while :(

Thanks so much for the updates!

cute but once she realises his feelings, she'll start being anxious about whether his feelings will do a 180 when the heroine appears

This manhwa gives me similiar feels with The Abandoned Empress..... i definitely don’t ship her with the emperor.

Dex-chan lover
@Asbolus

Unless she suddenly gets stockholm syndrome she shouldn't ever feel attracted to him: They 'married' , danced, at which point he simply ignored her for a year. Then the one time he called her over to talk he merely repeated the contract that she wouldn't get affection.

this manhwa has potential. thank you for translating and i really hope you guys can keep translating this :)

I love this story and it’s characters so much I thought this would never get updated. Greatly appreciate your time and effort!:) Wish it would continue lol but it’s understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread