I Don't Want to Be Empress! - Ch. 5

Contributor
@AmyzingAmy:

You're not wrong, he's a hot mess. Completely self-destructive, too—"She doesn't like me?? That's so attractive!".

...Enjoyment of this story appears to hinge partially on finding his ass so damn pitiful that it's conversely endearing. Plus whatever redemptive tropes they can throw at him post-facto (a classic "genuinely didn't understand love/human relationships" trope is already in play, I've noticed).

Honestly, though, I actually personally am immensely enjoying this so far... while remaining cognizant of the fact that he is an ongoing dumpster fire and definitely not someone I would ever want to consider a romance any interpersonal relationships with in real life.

Hope an english team picks this up, Happy Neko scans are only doing spanish translations...There are many LQ english translations out there but still it'd be nice to have a proper group doing it.

if you want more chapters try reading it from bato they currently have 12 chapters.

@Trash-Can just search in Bato. They have the same title andd with 21 chapters.

It’s ridiculous how fast he’s falling for her.. Maybe I’m just really used to the snail speed progress like in remarried empress..

@Trezcast what do you mean? they've been married a year at this point? And even if they haven't physically met all that much, he's at least been aware of her this whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread