I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 1.5 - Her First Time

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, from comments, I was expecting her to be a lot more active since I read the issue was them being dead fish or something but she doesn't actually seem to be actively encouraging different things like they made it sound like?

With the level of censorship in doujins, this was basically just straight hentai. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is straight up hentai just like the novel

NICE

Dex-chan lover
"I got my first time over with as planned"
She had no ideia how she failed with her plan hahahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Cloy552 it's more on the "women doesn't have to act towards sexual activity but just lay yourself down on the bed and let them stick the dick and do the deed and done"

So no other positions and if they do it in other positions it will be ignoring the bedroom activity rules etc

It's dumb
but our prince's lust is unquenchable and this is the 1st time he can do whatever position he likes and not getting screams or anger from a lady

Listen...I'm not against depicting assault in fiction, as long as it is NOT romanticized + consequences are elaborated and the creator depicts it with the understanding that it is an immoral and despicable act....but this...

It tries to make it romantic when the ML pushes MC past her limits, pushing someone who's obviously inexperienced even when they are saying no, and dismissing contraception - it is just filled with red flags. I thought it would make sense but it even glosses over sexual compatibility. I guess I'll have to drop this after all.

@Cloy552 it's not that she's active, she's active for the standards of that world, where the woman is supposed to only have sex in missionary position and without showing any kind of enjoyement. aka almost like a dead corpse lol. mc is still the usual passive girl, but she is aware of the existance of other positions, asks for things she likes (sometimes) and shows her engagement in the act.
tho, aside her being slighly more expressive than the women in that world, she's just your usual otome that is used by a stereotyped prick to his heart's content lol

@Tensaitkuroneko some people really see sexual assault in anything huh? She went there with the purpose of having sex with him, she asked him herself to put it in, she was cleary giving her consent and somehow you still think it's assault? Sure she asked for contraceptive and the guy said fuck it, which is indeed irresponsible, but... she didn't seem to try to fight against it at all? It would have been another story if after he said no to the contraceptive she asked him to stop and he would have continued, because in that case he would have been going against her consent. But she just went with the flow there. If anything he's a bit of a jerk, but assault? Really?

It's like you're saying this is assault in place of the character herself who doesn't seem to mind it at all and is instead glad that she lost her v-card lmao

Thanks for translation '-'7
Others author should make side chapte like this too XD

We're back with the regular "ThiS iS NoT CoNsEnT" BS again.
I don't know who are reading this story, but clearly there is a lack of clarity is what consent is. FL had consented to sex and yes she was initially not very into the extra rounds of sex, but NOWHERE in the story will you see her complain about that (her issue with the ML is the actual non consensual "mark" thing and never does she ONCE in the manga or WN will she say that she had been R***d or anything that implies lack of consent.
Occasionally your partner might want to try something you might not be into at the time, but then you indulge them- that's fucking consent (if she didn't want it, she would have TRIED to push him off/ cussed him out/ attacked him or SAID something. Also, Japanese has that weird thing where they say "dame" which is not exactly "no" (but gets translated as "no". It's more of a "this is no good" in the sense of them being overwhelmed etc etc. I'm sure most people here would know that- but needed to clarify it.)

Dex-chan lover
Ah fuck i forgot about the genre and now I've got a raging boner that i can't pop lmao

Banned
still the dumbest fucking plan lol

Also, lol, it makes it seem like he's a 2 pump chump. But at least with good refactor period, hah.

Wait... What is this chapters about...!?
(pretend to said in an innocent way) 🤤

Users who are viewing this thread