I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 1.5 - Her First Time

I thought this manga has not so much smut like in the novel. Keep it up. Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Let it be clear that a person can give or revoke consent, whenever, wherever. She clearly said no, since she already accomplished her objective. He simply ignore her refusal and make her feel good enough to stop refusing him. That was coercion at best. Clearly a manipulation, she told him no, he made stop saying no.

Dex-chan lover
Josei actually.

but I guess it's literally just 'adult' shoujo.

Now THIS is the smut that’s been missing, finally.
Also, did he say “PrOvOkE”!!? Baby boy i’m not lost~~

Coercing someone to not use contraception, even mid-act is considered assault in a lot of jurisdictions.

If that goes above your head, you are too young to be reading this.

This was just lovely, didn’t think we’d ever get a chapter like this lmao I hope the artist did more. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Tensaitkuroneko, if anyone’s too young to be reading this because of maturity levels it would be you. “Do you want me to touch you more” “nnn please” he’s literally making sure he has her consent has he goes and she came there with the intention to sleep with him. The only issue was her worrying about getting pregnant and feeling tired after their first round. And the point of this chapter WAS to get her pregnant, that was his intention. I don’t mean this rude but not everyone likes extremely soft vanilla sex, some people are shy and hesitant and feel awkward admitting to what they want and a partner that is more forceful is helpful, and some people like things rough and to be controlled. It’s weird that I have to explain this to another “adult”. What is sex to you?? Because from that comment everyone who’s ever had sex has been coerced at some point by a partner who hasn’t gotten off yet, still wants to make love to you or wants to see you get off again. Like?? Sexual assault is a serious issue and I’m tired of people like you trivializing it. If you are genuinely that conserned and want to be a hero admonishing things you perceive as rape or assault, please head over to the incest shota/Loli and sexual violent tags and leave shojo that’s finally given us a good smut scene and the people who enjoy it alone:)

Dex-chan lover
Oh here it is. I was hoping to see a bit covering her not being a "dead lay" but okay.

Fed-Kun's army
usually smutty isekai means a male MC with a naked harem of cat girls which is sooo not my thing that's why this smut is kinda refreshing

DAMN. AJIGKSHG AI FORGOT THIS WAS A SMUTTY ISEKAI. Was reading at work OOPS.

@HobisFlower - I think people have an issue with this because he "marked" her without consent like what it shown here where he did asked her to continue etc. I'm just waiting to see what kind of development this manga gives so I have no issue with it. It's a story after all.

This chapter doesn't show the marking part and such people take into arms with. Before I make my yay or nay, I'm waiting for the whole story first. lol

So does anyone know if this chapter was the only extra bit they added for the newly released volume 1 or will there be more? I kind of want one from Freed's perspective! :D

The ML is pretty gross. I don’t think there’s an issue here with the actual deed (it’s not rape) or with the consent overall. It’s pretty established that both parties are into it. But for me at least it’s his intentions that are disgusting. He says he’ll ‚take responsibilty’ aka he’ll get her pregnant and marry her after ignoring her asking for contraception. But we only know that since we saw a chapter from his POV, he purposefully omits what ‚taking responsibilty’ means. He’s 100% intending to trap her, which is just goosebump inducing to me. The only reason she waves it away is because she has already prepared her own contracepts. But he doesn’t know that, so his intentions are based on doing something permanent to her without her knowledge. And she doesn’t know about any of his plans, because she probably would have reacted differently. If somebody being honest about why they’re having sex with you and how they plan for it to pan out long term would have you refuse and run, then the situation is very very slimy.
The only reason this DIDN’T play out as assault is because both sides were dishonest (well, he was more dishonest and she was just minding her own business) with each other and thought they got what they wanted without consulting or warning the other about their actual plans. Thats my problem with this relationship as a whole.
TLDR: yo wtf

Users who are viewing this thread