I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 1.5 - Her First Time

Finally! I was wondering if we missed a good Chuck of the chapter! I was so confused and now the missing piece is translated, thanks all for not being too... Shy?.. weird?... Embarrassed????? To translate the juicy parts! 💕

Wait, isn't she supposed to take the lead and using 'unknown technique' from another world?

Lol, Well that escalated quickly
my 1st reaction was: WTF?!!??!?!
my 2nd reaction is: NANIIIIKOREEEEEE??!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
FYI reason he says she's provoking him is that she's actually responding to him. According to the over glorified book of etiquette (written by seniors who can't do it anymore and feel if they can't have fun nobody else can either,) she's suppose to just lie there like a cold tuna not saying or doing anything while he mounts her. Also, doing it from behind is suppose to be considered barbaric and NG.
While there are contraceptions, magic and herbal, the only 100% method is a magic potion drunk by the man and a special potion by a witch who nobody other than the MC has even met for decades for women. All other methods are more likely to fail than work.

First page: This is NSFW content do you wish to continue?
Me: lol they’re just gonna kiss and skip forward to the next morning like other comics so whatever
Her boobs: 👁 👄 👁
Me: 👁 👄 👁 and I oop-

Dex-chan lover
Finally an actual sequence, not just a random kiss and then it's morning 😁

the buttons r switched.... the nope button is the one that goes to the smut...f

also them masks r reliable af.

Users who are viewing this thread