I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This is weird lol, it's one step from becoming a full on smut josei manga. And that step is showing us the good parts.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, but that plot was predictable as it can get.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty weak plot wise so far...
She could just have said no and faced the "consequences" of it instead of doing all this useless bullshit.

Thx for the TL!

It seems to have skipped all the smut, like chapters worth. Also 'polygamy' is how it a relationship with multiple people at the same time is spelt, not polygymy.

Dex-chan lover
Even if "polygamy" was allowed doesn't mean that everybody would do it. She could have just talked to her father and make it a deal breaker. Not to mention doing something as shortsighted as losing her virginity in order to avoid polygamy? That sounds pretty absurd...

Dex-chan lover
........Trash. Absolutely the wrong type of trash. The trash that should go to the landfill and get buried in the deepest part that havent been touched since the 19'th century trash. Bloooooooody awful.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no I creampie you so you'll be mine, how romantic!
Anyone who criticise someone else for "not reading the source material" is being elitist and being a elitist about a smut ISEKAI shoujo novel is at the edge of being silly with the large "idiotic" hang on the side of the cliff.

Dex-chan lover
omg "I filled you so youre mine" it cant get any more yandere

Users who are viewing this thread