I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 2

Thanks for the update🙏 I was afraid that you might be give up on this comic so thank you again~^^

Love this! Please translate more, and faster! As possible ofc. I am a simple person

Wtf ... I am confused. So let me resume everything : he sleeps with womans every night, had a "coup de foudre" to one in a party, slept with her, checked her face without her knowing, returned to his place, saw his fiancee's face THAT HE HAD NEVER SEEN BEFORE, then decided to go to her house knowing it's the woman he slept with last night.

.... I kinda don't like this whole set up.

Aggregator gang
Oh, they skipped the bed scene? They won't have much to tell then because the smut takes like half of the chapters and skipping it would just make how awful the story is more evident

Some people here seem to have read the novel? Where did you read it? Was it in English? I would like to read it too!

@Tanarwater and others
Polygamy is the general term for having more than 1 spouse. Polygyny means "multiple women", and refers to 1 man having multiple wives. In other words, men can have multiple wives, but women cannot have multiple husbands. BTW the opposite is "polyandry", meaning "multiple men".

Aww..... they skipped the bed scene..... welp, shouldn't be surprised since there's no smut tag i guess........ and their country "sex etiquette" is boring as hell.....

Dex-chan lover
@carolibarros it's linked on the md page , click the novel updates link and you'll be there. It's suuuuuuper r18 tho

I gotta laugh at just how much they toned this down while still getting the point across. It'll be fun to see his expressions finally lol.

Group Leader
@Faylinn
He's probably one of those guys who didn't have feelings for the girls he slept with, but he fell in love w/ her that night of the party. And when he looked at the portrait of his fiancee the next day, he realized it just happened to be the girl he slept with and had fallen for. So that's probably why he pushed for the marriage. As for why they had the engagement prior, well it's either:
(1) Political marriage that his family considered beneficial to them
(2) He didn't care since polygyny is common practice in the royal family, so what's one more woman (though it seems like she might be his first consort(???) idk)
(3) They met long ago in the past when they were kids or something, and she conveniently forgot (or he was in disguise) and he was just lying about the whole "never looked at your portrait" thing

“Yesterday I poured lots of seed inside you” this made me blush and laugh at the same time. It’s too bad that this isn’t a actual smut isekai, if done nicely it would’ve been really cute. If this is based on a smut novel and it’s missing those parts I think this will end up being a short read lol! Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope that witch is as good as she costs. The prince must be a hotbed of venereal diseases.

Users who are viewing this thread