I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 2

"Yesterday I poured a lots of seeds inside you "
Ah me and my my brain filled with " hentai thick Cummings panels images"

Aggregator gang
I expected it but it still feelsbad to see them skipping all the sexy parts from the novel.

Aggregator gang
I wasn't expecting the manga to cut out the sexy parts...this story's going to go quick lol

Aggregator gang
He's such a creep and so cringey, I wanna barf. But this ain't the first, I'll stay and see how this goes. (´ᴖωᴖ`)

“I poured lots of my seed inside you” 😳😳😳 now I’m imagining that smut scene skip

Edit: I picked up the light novel after you guys said the full scene is described there. Wow 😍

Um that's sexual assault

Also does that mean there's a lot of potential bastard children out there around the same age?

Dex-chan lover
That's nice, but there's also the matter of you sleeping with probably over 50 different women by now, isn't there? I doubt they all had contraception too.

It's both refreshing and jarring how bold he's being about his attraction to her. I hope we get some kind of explanation.

At least she isn't putting on airs with him. That would not be helpful right now.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
He probably only poured his seed into her because shes his ideal and pulled out everywhere else

@asbolus
putting it in spoiler just in case
there is a contraception for males, they explain it in the novel. It's like a condom basically. The night he slept with Lidi was the first time he didn't use the magic condom.
The reason he didn't also has to do with why the princess consort has to be a virgin.

I WISH THIS WAS SMUT!
I swear, that hair color change, it’s just like from Earl and Fairy lol
That prince gives me yandere vibes.. hope i’m wrong

"I poured lots of seeds inside you"

Lmao that got me choking so hard???!! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread