I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess! - Ch. 6

@SuiChanDesu I don't consider that an appropriate tag. [Smut] is for "pervy things", whereas "Tragedy" or "Sexual Violence/Trauma/etc." would be more appropriate. That's more of a "someone needs to update the tags on this one." Course that is a common occurrence around here outside of pure hentai. =P

Fed-Kun's army
just the joys of being a daughter of a noble, just treated like goods despite the fact that the father actually cares about her in secret.

Well either way, the wn is very slow going so im interested to see how the manga progresses, therefore imma stick around for a while yet. Also in terms of Will
Every single fking chapter that involves him monologing is depressing af and the author never lets up. You get a front row seat of the guys never ending misery.

I'm currently on Chapter 64 of this series in the source material and I'm enjoying it more than I should lol.

aaaaaa i almost forgot about this manga😢 thankyou so much for translating this chapter 💕💕💕💕

She wouldn't have done anything foolish, if you didn't foolishly promise her to someone she didn't want to begin with.

Why should she think that talking to her father about the engagement would do anything? He didn't talk to her before he set it up...why should she talk to him to break it off.

As for STDs etc....that's why she went to that witch before the masquerade. The witch put a spell on her to block STDs and pregnancy.

@HOOfan_1 That's because by doing what she did she has a veto card to get her father to call off the marriage.
It is a law that only virgins can marry Royalty.
There is a proper reason behind this so stay tune.

@xAnglekittYx

I know that.

My point was that people are criticizing her for not talking to her father and telling him she didn't want to marry the prince, and that she was foolish to go and try to lose her virginity to have it called off.

I am pointing out that her father didn't bother talking to her when he promised her to the Prince....so what makes them think he would back down if she talked to him?

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. Has she been brotherzoning a viable partner the whole time?

Yeah, she was reckless about it, but I'm gonna say this is mostly on her family and circumstances as a noble's daughter. Her father didn't consult her on anything and even actively avoided educating on some stuff because, in essence, she's easier to manipulate that way. Even if he genuinely cared for her, she has no reason the believe he'd respect her feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread