I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!

MD@Home
So... just to get this right, her Isekai power is being able to have sex in more than one position.

Fed-Kun's army
"i dont want to get my ass buttered by the prince" would be a more accurate title

@Question2 people dont write original story nowadays since the generic trope sale like hot cakes, "authors" just follow the trend and get paid since there is buyers for these kind of things they will never stop until the trend just come to en end to be follow by the next trend that will probably be as shitty

Dex-chan lover
Don't waste your time. Another shitty ore-sama ML that forces the FL into things she doesn't want for his own pleasure/desires. God.

So uh... Does mutilation remove that tattoo? Thats the only way i can see her escaping lol

The whole lack of consent thing is terrible. Way to force a girl into marriage without asking.

I remember reading this from novelupdates years ago, well. I think I've had enough.

His behaviour is so gross, I don't know if i'll continue this one...

guys remember this is a manga it's not real life >.> go and read something else & stop complaining. thank you team for sharing chapter 5 with us i look forward to the next update. there relationship will bloom wonderfully in further chapters :)

Before judging the ml please read
The mc is describe by her brother(Alex) as dense, she actually have a childhood friend named Will who was completely in love with her for many years however he did not make any move and before he realize it Lidi has been taken already( Lidi did not notice Will's feelings for her). Alex (lidi brother), Glen( the head of imperial guard and Will younger brother), the prince and Will are also childhood friend. Alex was actually expecting Will to become his brother-in-law which is why he expressed his disappointment and said he was incompetent he had given many chances for many years unlike the crown prince who made a move right away. Because of the crown prince direct approach Lidi realized and came to understand what love is (they are first love of each other😭💕) Tho it was really painful for Will💔. Alex was dissappointed and sorry for Will however he was happy for Lidia. According to Alex if only he took the courage and confess things might be different(Lidia and Will family are not in good terms actually). So my point is Lidia was finally able to love( also she was not r*pe she actually like it🤣 as describe in novel) and the crown prince defended Lidi to others who look down on her and showed them that he truly love her. The ml also announce in public during their exchange of vows that he will only loved Lidi alone and will not take any concubine. Also, a new character will soon show a red eyed assasin named Cain whom Lidia save and he became his gaurd.

I really don't feel like it's rape. I'm pretty sure our protagonist enjoys it when she's in the mood. Otherwise it's no skin off her back so I don't mind. I'm just not too sure that it's it will have anything besides run of the mill predictable love triangle/rival cliches from here on out. I don't this has any substance anymore. This should have just been a one shot or something. I mean that's MY problem with it I think. Otherwise I think the generic smut story would be okay in most people's minds.

Users who are viewing this thread