I Don't Want to Become Crown Princess!

@jinglej thanks so much for updating! so awesome, i had been checking for updates 3 times a week :D looking forward to the next one ^^ have a good night :D

Let me spoil you as a reader of the light novel:

lidi is dense and dumb af, that's why she didn't notice that it was love at first sight for her as well. She doesn't notice till like one year later. She's so deeply in love with him, that the blue rose she got on her chest, will bloom later on and grow really big once she realizes that she loves him and did so from day-0. She's like his fated pair in the omegaverse.

The novel itself is a pretty fun read because she does all those isekai things and their love is actually pretty sweet despite that he marked her without consent, but that was his only chance at getting her as his wife so it makes sense story wise.

Because he can only place the flower once in his lifetime and if his partner isn't a virgin, it won't work and he will turn crazy and has no right to become king. The condition to place the flower is to be a virgin. And the one with the flower will automatically be the princess censort, so if he didn't do it, he could never have lidi as his legitimate wife.

And concerning the forced marriage:

Her father wouldn't have forced her into this marriage. He loves his daughter too much for that. She's just so dense that she never thought of talking about it with him, and that's how she got to where she is today. Her father did the engagement with the crown prince, because he thought that his niveau would be high enough to kinda deserve his daughter.
And if they had met at least once in their childhood, they would so deeply in love by now and engaged since the early days, because it was love at first sight for both of them.

I mean, it's I guess it's cute if you ignore the creepy forceful marking? Like I get that it was her decision to sleep with him and that he only has one shot at it, that was explained well enough, but it's still uncomfortable. But also if there "aren't enough women" why would you have a polygamist society at all? I'm just kind of ????? at the whole thing.

@frejzch I know right? This is hella weird, not sure if I wanna read more. Also I think the plug Amy is only allowed for the royal bloodline due to their weird high libido curse thing. It’s not common I think.

Dex-chan lover
Author really need to focus FeMC and stop giving pointless other peps POV, like what the heck 7 chapters only 2(I think) were from the FeMC POV, The prince POV was acceptable I guess but the witch one was pointless like c'mon why is it from the witch POV, is she going to have a threesome with the Prince and FeMC?

I actually like this. I really enjoyed the Prince's pov. I came here for smut, but I'm staying for the story.

Can anyone recommend any stories like this where the FL doesn't just give in and accept the rapey ML

I suppose it's hard to appreciate the manga after seeing the first few chapters only so I had to look through the raws and the web novel itself. Or rather, maybe it was read at the wrong time. I suggest to give it a try and look beyond the translations that could not convey what it's actually like. The manga could have failed on this, the sidestories could have failed on this, but if you don't have the time to fully understand it, the author may have failed to reach you.

The concept is quite interesting but I wish only the MC's and ML's POVs are made. The witch's and Will's thoughts can be obviously mentioned while still at the MC's POV - or rather, shown as its own. I haven't seen a lot of sidestories until this one when in fact they're still substantial for the main story.

Anyhow, did we not have someone clinging or wanting to do it with us out of love? Did we not do anything that backfired at us? On the first couple of chapters it's clear that the MC had consent and is aware of what could happen - she was surprised she'd meet someone so passionate and she ended up enjoying it too.

@jinglej thank you!! For the update it made me so happy! I really appreciate you sharing chapter8 thank you! But I’m annoyed at the ending, freed wasn’t there but a childhood friend, of course there’s a childhood friend ughhhhhh

Ah yes, romanticizing entrapment...lovely... I really wanted to look past all the creepy aspects of this and just enjoy it as a trashy smut series but I just can’t. She wants none of this and he literally doesnt care and even tried to get her pregnant so she’ll have to stay and puts that mark on her so she has no choice in their society. Its just really rapey and I hate it. No thank you

I really wanted to like this romance smut series, but she literally wanted nothing to do with this and is being forced!!! Her mother and father and "fiance" are forcing her - can nobody see her expressions and desperate attempts? I also hated how the mother reacted - that fucking made me mad. Plus the prince BASICALLY BRANDED HER and forced her into a marriage. I hate this. I hate this so much.

I don’t understand why she’s still against marrying him when he already told her he would give up his right to polygamy. Not judging just genuinely confused.
Also, man oh man so many judgmental people here. Logically, the heart of the matter is that she’s against polygamy but he already said he only loves her so I don’t understand the judgement. But hey, I’ve been told I use too little emotions and too much logical thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread