I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 11 - The Mysterious Girl

oh he sees me singing like an idiot and i could have thousands of excuses but lets spill my livestream secret then

Yeah she's nice but when are we getting the male part of the harem

Dex-chan lover
Best girl finally gets a chapter! Also, that color panel on the last page, my goodness!

Fed-Kun's army
Really people nowadays have no manners, barging in like that without knocking or asking permission to enter the house, from what I can see he's already outside right?
The same with my sister, she's always going into my room without knocking on the door too, fortunately if I was doing "research" the screen face the opposite direction while making sure that the room had been locked

Dex-chan lover
Best girl. It was obvious since chapter 1. The other flatties can't compare, and the guys are a no-no. So yeah. :D

at this point, it would be more interesting if he was doing this on purpose... too many "coincidences."

Fed-Kun's army
@Kevadu but still you have to knock the door/ring the bell when you're about to enter your house or shouting to greet them that you have arrived even if you have a spare key, or worse they didn't lock the front door, who knows some strangers with bad intention might come in.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she’s be best girl. Hopefully no bitchy quirk

@KuroAnsatsu he also lives there the only knocking that will happen is on the front door saying tadaima but she can’t hear him anyway even if he said it and you don’t really need to shout.

And I never knock or ring the bell on the house I live I ain’t a stranger unless I don’t have the keys. Maybe that’s your upbringing.

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3 more like different in culture, cuz this neighborhood of mine ain't safe at all, people still trying to get in your house sneakily

Users who are viewing this thread