I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 24 - Ups and Downs in the Student Council

Dex-chan lover
And the long awaited lesbian asshole have finally made her appearance, I though that we dodged a bullet when the busty tomboy turned out to be best girl instead of the gay slut I thought she maybe was, but here we are with the real deal, at least she's ugly af so I can dump her down the toilet right away.
@Ixiaz Oh boy are you fucking kidding me? These bitches are in every third manga I read holy shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, the criminal kind..
Hope she'll get what criminals deserve.

Contributor
icb.jpg

Aggregator gang
Damn, that bitch I hate this kind of characters, Hope she gets what she deserves

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda bad for lesbians, everytime a lesbian character appears in a non-Yuri (and even then it's a bunch of fetishes with legs) manga they seem to be really stuck up and shitty people

Dex-chan lover
She the kind of woman that will go and become a corrupt politician, this is just her training grounds.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, teacher lady! Don't yell at a student. F*ck you. (And that student council president.)

Dex-chan lover
Yes, sabotage an official document because you're a virgin with rage. Sound exactly like the kind of person I'd vote to be my student council president.

I will have no qualms whatsoever if this shitty lesbain gets fucked in the ass by some BBC. That's a cunt way of doing things, girl... The way I utterly despise.
P. S. People thinking it's a OK to mess up other people's earnest work should face the same treatment. Only then you'd see how tiny things can turn one's life into a huge mess.

Dex-chan lover
It was going well for half the chapter but author had to pull the lesbo card

like really?

People get really upset when a character has faults or poor character traits.

It's funny.

Users who are viewing this thread