I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 89 - The Factor of Change

Dex-chan lover
Or in my words: i dont want that a filthy dick enters the beautiful Pussy of my only grand daugther

BTW: this Manga reminds me of the Manga called

Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna laugh if the plot twist is that Granny is just testing MC's resolve by offering him money & status to ditch Hakua, and if he refuses to give her up she'll actually take a liking to him. Most series going the generic "Stay away from my <younger relative>!" arc have them storming off with the FeMC immediately and refusing to negotiate, so her actually retreating the night before and talking to him the next morning stands out.

Dex-chan lover
Or in my words: i dont want that a filthy dick enters the beautiful Pussy of my only grand daugther

BTW: this Manga reminds me of the Manga called

Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen
Nah that's a manga that actually DID justify the choice that the MC made. This one? eh, it was the writer's choice

Dex-chan lover
to the people bitching about Hakua winning the heroine position, she was the first one introduced, of course she'd be the one in the end to get the guy's heart.

It's like you don't know how romance or romantic comedy manga work.
It's called a trope for a reason. We're tired of it

Dex-chan lover
Bla bla bla, classic BABA, bla bla bla classic heorine arc, bla bla bla classic mc act.
Kinda reminds me of Hikigaya Hachigirl arc, when yukino and her BABA meet, or is it her mom? I forgot. Its my opinion tho, so don't hate me for pointing that out.

Dex-chan lover
[Headmaster of the school who is the grandmother of the girl you want to date and got caught with calls you into her office the day after you have a confrontation with her]
[Don't think to use the cellphone in your pocket to record the bitch]

Just once... just fucking once I want want one of these characters to say the shit they do and for them to laugh as they thank them for the evidence to sue their ass/take them to the police/blackmail them/kill their reputation/whatever.

Double-page supporter
Ofc, clique power abuse higher ups that is related fo fmc, who would have thought! lmaooooo

MD@Home
I read 89 chapters in a day just to catch up in the middle of bullshit drama. Fuck me
Fucking same. But at least I never care about what girl the mc chooses when reading romance manga so I can look past the drama here

Dex-chan lover
Take the money and go back to the cat girl. You literally hit the lotto you absolute fucking clown of an MC.

Users who are viewing this thread