I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 34 - A Forbidden Study Session

i really respect this mc,he's not the best to deal with people but he tries to do his best in any situation.
thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
How can people have such withdrawal symptoms from livestreaming, of all things? >_>

Dex-chan lover
go to her room and start a family right there by making a new member UwU

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@phil777
It's dopamine addiction, the medium to get them sweet sweet pleasure drugs can be anything, like playing games, gambling, livestreaming or, you know, drugs.

Dex-chan lover
"It's always me on the recieving end"
How? You've been running ragged this entire time working for her and everyone else.

Fuck this, fuck her, fuck him, fuck them, I’ve had enough of this bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darklight99 Agreement. He's too nice for his own good to realize how hard he works for everyone. I guess her helping him out that one time in the beginning really stuck out to him

My man, that's your signal. Take her as your family and make some new member

Dex-chan lover
How do they not all hear each other? How can they keep it a secret for this long?

Also, I'm pretty sure you would get decreasing marginal returns the more you study, just sayin'.

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane It's a rich dorm so... Extra Thicc Walls? Hakua's a livestreamer too so might have an influence in how the dorm is built.
Rest is important. That's why I never did my homework so I copy themdo my homework at school. Home is for rest you know.

@tamerlane there’s this awesome thing called soundproofing walls and considering they’re in a rich school and it’s rich dorm, those soundproof walls are probably really high quality

Dex-chan lover
This caliber of this MC who is this awkward and yells at every reaction and seld righteously meddlesome is so cliche it feels like a throwback to manga from 15 years ago. Kind of hard to watch.

@rayce It's brutal to read. I hate when MCs do that overreact yelling (except when it's ironic like that one super loud manga). And this 'always on the receiving end' type shit the protags are always on about? It's like, no you're not. You're a saint in the story, and everyone's praising you all the time. No one with an ounce of grey matter would ever think you're 'always on the receiving end'

This had an interesting premise to start, I feel, and I was curious to see how they'd piece his former live-streaming into the story. But it doesn't look like the will, and the MC is as cookie cutter fresh from the factory as they come.

Users who are viewing this thread