I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Beyond the Results

Fed-Kun's army
progress in my mango ?????? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 also thx for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish they put more emphasis on the streamer house gimmick and not a generic romcom but this is fine too

Big progress for realizing her feelings and not deceiving herself anymore im now waiting for hakuas confession, but its pretty sad for cat girl though

This manga would have been much better if all them didn't fall for him this fast. I don't even know why they are completely ignoring Vina, who is superior to the protagonist in every single way.

I like this manga, better than the other one who have 100+ chp n still the heroine not realizing her feeling about the MC

Double-page supporter
Alright we have all the girls understanding their feelings... time to start the fight for the MC... and hopefully he wont be a blockhead like other MCs...

Dex-chan lover
Man I really like Takane more... but it’s first girl rule so Hakua gonna win no matter what

Does this mean not best boy chuuni route 😢
But then how will the world be kept safe from the dark organizations? We need chuuni boy and MC to team up and fight the evil together

Also, when do they actually explore his past as a live streamer? It's obviously the core of the reason he was chosen for the house, if the house is indeed intentionally (secretly) a live streamer house, and a core part of his backstory. Wanna hear about what he did for his streams and how it impacted the others

Users who are viewing this thread