I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 43 - Complicating Relations

Now how would pretending to be mc boyfriend help him? I don’t understand. I feel like the author is just forcing drama now to make the series longer but idk
Edit: spelling

Dex-chan lover
Remove everyone but Takane and Mc

Boom great romcom

Former whatever voice thing he was + upcoming virtual YouTuber (or something)

Perfection

Aggregator gang
Just whisper her dammit, or else.. it'll be getting more interesting..

Dex-chan lover
Dude, just say that her mic is on on her ear, problem solved. It's easy, why make big deal of this?

Also, let me take the role of Devil's Advocate, because that "crossdressing boy", it really looks like MC is two timing Takane. You could say anything about that trap boy, but he has a reasonable motive to suspect that MC is a bad person (we know that he isn't, even if he is stupid and kinda bland).

Last, but not least, Takane is too good for MC, she should get a better guy, like Vina.

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV nah, MC is too generic, replace him for Vina and you get a good romcom between a lowkey chunnibyol and a vtuber

i want takane to win but i realize i'd be ok with literally anyone but hakua winning

that includes souta

too bad hakua will obviously win cause that's how manga like this go

Fed-Kun's army
fuck yeah, good shit, misunderstandings, fake couple, love triangles, fuck yeah.

@BrunoVilla Even if the trap dude has a reason to be suspicious of Yuu, he's doing it completely wrong. He's lowkey trying to blackmail him because he thinks he keeps trying to "solve the mystery" alone. He thinks he's the only one capable of carrying out justice and never trying to just sit down and talk.

Dex-chan lover
@Dumpalingling Arisugawa also blackmailed MC, turning him into a "dog", just because she is jealous of Hakua. If you put these two side by side, her actions was worse.

Users who are viewing this thread