I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 45 - Nyan Nyan Omelette Rice

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell yeah, get caught you assuming, not even doing proper investigation catfisher

ALRIGHT PEOPLE TAKE YOUR PICK WHO IS GONNA END UP WITH WHO IN THE FUTURE

ah right i don't remember there names at all and all i remember is someone saying shota sounds weird but oh well

Fed-Kun's army
BASED VIINA. PLEASE DESTORY THIS TRAP'S IDEALOGY. I never knew I could despise a character so much but trap pisses me off everytime he jumps to his dumbass conclusions and tries to ruin other peoples' lives. Fuck him

Dex-chan lover
Viina suddenly pushes Souta up against the vending machine. With his newly acquired kompromat, Viina looks Souta in the eyes and licks his lips in anticipation before he coerces Souta to[...] [writes furiously][...] Some time later Yuu arrives upon the scene, seeing Viina with an expression he'd never seen before towering over Souko who is in tears... Oh, hi there! I'm just scribbling some notes so that I don't forget the... plot. Yeah. Just summary notes in case I forget the, uh, story details. There's so much going on! What? No, I-I'm okay. I think I understand things more or less. And plus my handwriting is messy, I'd be embarrassed if you saw my notes. I really appreciate your offer to look over them, but I'm good. Thank you though! So anyways... um... oh! Can you believe the author is piling on more misunderstandings? Right? Like...

The last page of this chapter is fucking golden. Can't wait for the next few chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread