I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 49 - Macaron the Idol

I am probably in the minority that actually wanted this. I feel like people ship her with him just because he is the protagonist, he isn't that interesting and basically a self insert like most of the protagonists, I am actually quite happy this happened, unless of course she falls for him later.

Dex-chan lover
@Zero2Hero372

I assume it was a motion capture suit so the virtual idol would perform her movements, the balls on the suit are used to track them.

If you watch behind the scenes footage from any movie with quite a bit of CG they'll usually show actors in them. Although they look more ridiculous in real life.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they stay close friends, I think I like that dynamic more than the idea of her having a crush on him.

Dex-chan lover
brother zone works out nicely here actually. Kinda sweet in the endearing way.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see a romcom manga where the protag can just be good/best friend with a girl without a stupid love triangle ! Go for it you'll be able to reach your dream macaron-chan :3 !

Dex-chan lover
The takeaway is that the Japanese entertainment industry is massively toxic.

2ND

I don't know why some people are upset this is the best case scenario. Even if she had been in love with him there's no way she would win so if she's not ending up with him anyway there's no need for her to have romantic feelings for him.

Aggregator gang
Get Brother-zoned
R0ee50fc93c47c866177d0e75e527bc75

Dex-chan lover
Brother-zoned? that just means Vina can get a chance, it is only a matter of him actually being involved in the story.

In my head I imagine macaron sing 24 hour Cinderella with great vigor and expression just like majima does to the point making me unable to get that image outta my head

Users who are viewing this thread