I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 49 - Macaron the Idol

Dex-chan lover
Takane best girl.
Vina bestest girl.

Trap go die.

Best girl brother-zoned MC and I'm all kinds of sad.

Dex-chan lover
yo, i'm actually fucking pumped that MC-kun got family-zoned

it leaves the best alpaca for best birdboy

I like the Hakua ship, so this works out nicely for me... But MAN, is she pure. She's too cute. Too good. My face is melting off from how brilliantly she's shining 😭

Thank goodness. I really liked her a lot, she was a good character, but for sure blondie is best in this one.

I'm good with the protagonist helping all these girls with their complex without the need for him to get into a relationship. I'm more hoping that these people would eventually help with his complex so he could love livestreaming again.

honestly her character feels like its better with her not being romantically involved with mc but rather a brother-sister type friendship bond thingy

@bruhclone I feel the same, that's kind of why I don't like Jimi as much. To me she doesn't really have any real reason to actually have fallen for him, nor do I like the way she goes about "expressing" it. Takane is just really nice in general

I like this development. I think she stays the best as his best friend instead of in a relationship. Hakuna ship all the way

Why its looping around in bunny, cat, sheep. I think MC have helped past their problem. Now it time to go in bat, crow arc

Dex-chan lover
Best girl always pushed aside. Sigh.

Why do mangakas always hate best girls?

@KLGChaos mangakas don’t hate them. Most characters that are throw away one’s are like children to many of them

Users who are viewing this thread