I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 84 - The Most Precious Thing

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this was such an innovative compromise to the shipping wars.

I dunno why it isnt done more often.
Probably because it undermines the entire story and everyones investment. Sure, it be hilarious. But its still the author copping out of the story at the last second. I can see it killing a mangaka's reputation. Why read a story when you know it'll end in a cop out.

Now that being said if the story was designed from the get go to make the love interests the most unlikable girls and introduce an actually nice girl at the end that story could work. However again the writing would have to set that up from the get go.

Dex-chan lover
I wished it'll goes like Bokuben with its branched endings+epilogue, but that would be asking too much I guess.
Didnt they only go that route because of the backlash? Honestly, the last few chapters before the first girl's ending was such terrible writing, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt they only go that route because of the backlash? Honestly, the last few chapters before the first girl's ending was such terrible writing, lmao.
I don't think it was backlash and more like the author or editor or the chief want to print more money

Dex-chan lover
Well it was a nice ride the premise was alright and the writing was decent but the way it ended felt to sudden IMO. Well it is what it is.

Dex-chan lover
HAKUA LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That pinky lock was way too cute.

Dex-chan lover
First girl always wins.
Nope not anymore a lot changed

In just one of these who-will-he-choose mangas I'd like to see the protag end up with a girl that hadn't been introduced up until the last second or a side character with little screentime. It would enrage all the shippers but what a glorious troll it would be.
I mean The world god only knows kinda did that dint it it? True i hated that ending cause i disliked that girl but it never was a main contender more of a sub contender.

Dex-chan lover
like where he hell was hakua for like nearly half of the entire serialization? Never really felt like she had much of a major arc during the series like with takane; or maybe its just that hakua's character is a bit underwhelming

Supporter
Honestly, i'm sad short hair didn't have romantic feelings for him, both romantic heroines are awful options

Hakua is the most common example of how a toxic relationship is born (if you recall her arc, she got feelings for MC because her parents didn't give her any) and that's a common trait in a "toxic" person (this isn't speculaion btw, actual psychiatrist facts)

And neko jimin whatever i don't remember her name, while her arc of "stopping being the most selfish female i've ever seen" was a good development, her chemistry with the MC is extremely forced (mostly because their relationship only exists the way it does because SHE and ONLY SHE did things for it to progress, my boy MC just got dragged around)

So yeah, first harem manga i wish for MC to end up ACTUALLY single

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i'm sad short hair didn't have romantic feelings for him, both romantic heroines are awful options

Hakua is the most common example of how a toxic relationship is born (if you recall her arc, she got feelings for MC because her parents didn't give her any) and that's a common trait in a "toxic" person (this isn't speculaion btw, actual psychiatrist facts)

And neko jimin whatever i don't remember her name, while her arc of "stopping being the most selfish female i've ever seen" was a good development, her chemistry with the MC is extremely forced (mostly because their relationship only exists the way it does because SHE and ONLY SHE did things for it to progress, my boy MC just got dragged around)

So yeah, first harem manga i wish for MC to end up ACTUALLY single
Nah, Kazu Cuck from rent a girlfriend deserves to be single

Dex-chan lover
Obviously he's gonna pick Hakua. That's was blantanly obvious from day 1. Sucks cuz I think Jimi is the cuter better girl.

Dex-chan lover
It’s because Uruka has such a weak connection to yuiga. we actually see fumino grow (very) close to Yuiga, same for ogata with her study sessions.

Uruka winning is just… a kick in the balls for readers.

First girl is prob gonna win but I think that Jimi deservest it way more than Hakua, Jimi had the guts to confess earlier and took way bigger bets than Hakua. I'll be very sad if she lose this...

Users who are viewing this thread