I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Two-faced Sharehouse

Power Uploader
followed for now. the premise isn't all that interesting but let's see how it goes

Double-page supporter
now this is something new... lets hope it does stay this fresh...

I don't watch stream very much but surely there's no one chuunibyou enough to stream his/herself role playing as a white knight.

Group Leader
For anyone confused about the exchange on page 17.

Souta offers the MC a pile of "Shiitake no Yama" then tries to offer him a pile of "Maitake no Sato" after seeing his hesitation.

These are parodies of two types of chocolate covered cookies in Japan called "Kinoko no Yama" and "Takenoko no Sato".

jsnacks-1024x768.jpg

Which one is better is often a subject of discussion among some. Kinoko no Yama has more chocolate than cookie and Takenoko no Sato has more cookie than chocolate. It's kinda equivalent to the Coke vs. Pepsi debate, except both Kinoko no Yama and Takenoko no Sato are made by the same company, Meiji.

Dex-chan lover
@Chojiki

Yo, where do you even buy them? First time I was in Japan I could casually find them in some Tokyo supermarket, but I had so many issues finding them in Osaka and Kyoto... are they are regional thing?

also takenoko are better

Users who are viewing this thread