I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Two-faced Sharehouse

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god... at page 37 i was like "wait.. what if they ALL stream? o.o then 2 pages later it confirms it, then it hits me.. "oh shit.. what if the cameras are there to monetise their daily lives like a jersey shore but with livestreamers!?" O.O I hope they didn't sign away their rights in that housing agreement xd

Fed-Kun's army
The place must have a pretty good connection to handle six simultaneous livestream broadcasts.

"I will NEVER get involved in livestreaming EVER again"
[Always Sunny in Philadelphia intro music intensifies]

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionSinX That's a really bland way of explaining things. You do realise that we're not a hive mind, were every action we take MUST be for the greater of humanity?

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall I just explained how it works, like it or not. Good luck changing the culture worldwide to adapt faster. While at it, make so people drop religion, lots of it just hinders our medical researches.

Fed-Kun's army
So 5 nerds and a guy who recently got out of his nerd phase locked together. Honestly, I don't really like streamers much, but I will check if this can keep me interested.

Users who are viewing this thread